Availability & booking
This is the page where you can check availability and price, and book online. You are dealing directly with the owner, so there are no booking fees to pay; the rates are the lowest available anywhere! So do scroll through the calendar below to check availabilty, or jump to Check Price & Availability.
The calendar below shows up-to-date availability. Red dates have already been booked, blank (white) dates are available.
Check price and availability, then book online
Our secure online booking system will give you a full price breakdown for the dates you choose, before you confirm the booking and make your first payment. Start by clicking on the arrival box below and selecting an arrival date from the pop up calendar. Repeat with the departure date, then click Search. The price will then be displayed (if the dates selected are available). Click Book now to continue to the booking form. (Please note that the secure booking platform is set to stays of 3 nights or 7. If you wish to stay for a different number of nights, please contact us first and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.) You can see our seasonal rates in the chart below. The only extra costs are a £150 end-of-stay cleaning fee that covers laundry), and a £250 security deposit that will be returned to you at the end of your stay. There are NO BOOKING FEES!!
|CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR||2021-12-17||2022-01-06||
|PLATINUM JUBILEE WEEK||2022-05-27||2022-06-08||£2,800 for a 7-night stay|
|SUMMER||2022-07-08||2022-09-15||£3,300 for a 7-night stay|
We understand that not everyone wants to read through lots of small print. Our full Terms & Conditions appear on this website, and we strongly suggest that you read them. For now, it is important to know that the person making the booking agrees to the following:
- Bookings are for a maximum of 10 people, including children. We can accept 2 extra infants if aged under 2 and sleeping in travel cots.
- Our rates are set for short 3-night breaks or stays of 7 nights. We are flexible on arrival and departure days every season except for Summer where the minimum stay is a week, and arrival and departure is Saturdays only.
- If you would like any other variation in length of stay, please email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure the booking. The balance is to be paid 60 days before arrival. If the date of arrival is already less than 60 days from the date of booking, the full amount is to be paid.
- We accept online card payments via the secure Stripe gateway, and offline payments by BACS bank transfer or Transferwise.
- We use the secure Stripe gateway for credit card transactions for your complete safety.
- Once we receive your completed booking form and payment in cleared funds, we will then send a ‘confirmation of your reservations’ email.
- We will require the names of all those in the booking group, and will send a form after the deposit payment.
- Use of the property, facilities and grounds by anyone not named on the booking form, including day visitors, is not allowed without prior permission
- Your stay starts at 4pm on the day of arrival, and ends at 10am on the day of departure. During certain seasons we may be flexible on these times, and allow an earlier check-in and later check-out.
- Sorry we cannot accept any pets, however wonderful and well-behaved.
- By paying the deposit or balance payment you confirm that you have made this booking in accordance with the Terms & Conditions; we do encourage you to read them here.
- The 50% initial payment required to secure the booking is non-refundable.
- If the booking is cancelled in writing any time from the date of booking up to 60 days before the date of arrival, any additional money already paid (ie the 2nd 50% payment and the security deposit) will be returned.
- A cancellation made within 60 days of arrival, or changes that result in a shortened stay, will forfeit the full payment.
- With enough notice of cancellation, we will release the dates for other potential renters. If the period is successfully re-rented, we will happily refund the money, less any difference in rental, and less a £30 admin fee